среда, 4 августа 2010 г.

MY MODEL SUMMARY :)

My name is Oleg Panov. I'm from Estonia, Tallinn. My birthday's date is 16.09.1991.
I live with my mother, stepfather and sister, who is 6 years old. My father died of cardiac arrest.
We lived together with dad in Russia, Dmitrov, but my mother (with me) left him 10 years ago, that's why I always used to make all by myself, never expected support from adults. I am energetic and active person, now and forever a very nice, friendly, kind and responsive.
I am
boxer, dancer, footballer, singer, DJ. All my childhood I devoted to sport. But at age 14 I understood that I like photos, movies, fashion etc more, than football (I always wanted to be a famous footballer). I had my first photo shoot at age 16. After first photo shoots I began to ride at shooting to Moscow, meet with different photographers, customers, communicating, gaining experience, knowing the information I needed. The road from Tallinn to Moscow was hard and tiring, but I never missed a chance to get a new experience, a new photo shoots.
At age 17 I got first time in the elite agency in Moscow, my professional experience of the album and it was growing by leaps and bounds. You can find my works in well-known magazines as
Vogue, Dolores, Art Coiffure, HAIR, etc.
I managed to achieve unprecedented heights in such a short time. People talk about me, know me, many of them imitate me. Now I continue to star in advertisements for magazines, catalogs. I believe that it is a business of all my life.

------
FRIENDS: I never had a problems with my friends. They always support me, help and no matter what, in any situation, never betray.
RELATIONS: I'm adjoined seducer. I dream of a quiet life with wife and children. But at the moment I choose a career.
LOVE: - my work, travel with friends, cool cars, stylish clothes, new friends, romance, America and its inhabitants.
DON'T LOVE: - remember the loss of my father.

2 комментария:

  1. i read you post and realized that we've many things in common. grown up without a father (i mean biological) and always did by myself.
    nice blog... like to hear from you.

    xoxo

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Good to find someone who love fashion .. I know often do Not appreciate my work in fashion design .Congratulate 4 ur success I wish 4 u a great future

    ОтветитьУдалить